While you might not be able to recreate the thrilling rides of Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi at home (and probably shouldn't try, to be honest), but you can recreate some of the food from the theme park at home.
Below you'll find details of how to make the popular crepes from the Yas Island park's Celebrity Scoop restuarant.
Ingredients (for six)
1 egg yolk
1 vanilla pod
25g melted butter
1. Place the flour and salt in a mixing bowl
2. Add in the eggs, egg yolk and the milk gradually while whisking to create a smooth batter
3. Strain and add in the melted butter and the vanilla seeds
4. Cook using a non-stick pan
5. Arrange the crepes on the plate and garnish with vanilla ice cream, strawberries, banana, chocolate spread and whipped cream.
6. Dust with icing sugar and serve.
If you want to share your creation, tag @wbworldad on Instagram