There's nothing like heading out for a delicious meal here in Abu Dhabi - in fact the only thing we think is better is if you don't have to pay the bill at the end.
If that sounds good to you, you're in luck - as there's a huge prize giveaway as part of Tastes of the Capital powered by Time Out Abu Dhabi.
The celebration of the city's dining scene kicks off today (Monday July 1), with amazing discounts on unique set menus in more than 50 restaurants across the city.
You can find the full list of restaurants taking part, and their deals here. As well as great savings on meals, you can also book limited-time staycations for two, including dinner at ten of the city's top hotels - all for less than Dhs750.
And if you're tucking into the deals you can now win big, as we'll be rewarding the people that try out the most Tastes of the Capital menus by giving them vouchers to eat at the city's best restaurants for the rest of the year.
All you need to do ispost an Instagram story of you dining at any of the restaurants involved and post it on Instagram, tagging the venue, @timeoutabudhabi and using the hashtag #tastesofthecapital.
Then, at the end of each week between now and August 15, we'll pick a winner who will receive seven vouchers to use at a selection of brilliant restaurants before the year is out.
That means a total of seven winners will win seven chances each to take a friend our for a slap up meal.
Remember - try as many of the deals as you can and tag @TimeOutAbuDhabi and the venue, and use the hashtag #tastesofthecapital in your Insta story.
Here are the prizes on offer:
- Asian Market Night at Cho Gao, Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi
- Cheese and Antipasti Night at Spaccanapoli, Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi
- Chef's sharing dinner with soft drinks at VaKaVa, Jumeirah at Etihad Towers
- Dhs250 (and kids' club access) for Blue Grill, Yas Island Rotana
- Dhs500 to spend at Namak by Kunal Kapur, Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi
- Dhs500 to spend at Benjarong, Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi
- Dhs500 to spend at Si Ristorante Italiano & Bar, Saadiyat Rotana Resort & Villas
- Dhs500 to spend at Shang Palace, Shangri-La Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi
- Dhs500 to spend at D'Capital Steakhouse, Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi
- Dhs500 to spend at Fishmarket, InterContinental Abu Dhabi
- Dhs500 to spend at The Foundry, Southern Sun Abu Dhabi
- Dhs500 to spend at Tokyo Grill, Venetian Village
- Dinner at Villa Toscana, The St. Regis Abu Dhabi
- Dinner at Tamba, The Hub at The Mall at World Trade Center Abu Dhabi
- Dinner at Chamas, InterContinental Abu Dhabi
- Duplex brunch at Spaccanapoli, Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi
- Duplex brunch at Cho Gao, Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi
- Free main course at Dahab, Hilton Capital Grand
- Friday brunch (soft drinks package) or Taste of India experience at Rangoli, Yas Island Rotana
- Friday brunch (house beverages package) at Hakkasan, Emirates Palace
- Friday brunch (soft drinks package) at KOI Abu Dhabi, The Collection at The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort, Abu Dhabi
- Friday brunch (house beverage package) at Filini Garden, Radisson Blu Abu Dhabi, Yas Island
- Friday brunch (soft drinks package) at BOA Steakhouse, Eastern Mangrives Promenade
- It Takes Two experience (1kg Tomahawk with two sides and sauces, New york cheesecake and a bottle of grape) at JW Steakhouse, Marriott Hotel Downtown Abu Dhabi
- Mercadito brunch (house bervage package) at Amerigos Mexican Bar & Restaurant, Park Inn Abu Dhabi Yas Island
- Thursday evening Fusion brunch at SushiSan, Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi
- Saturday brunch (soft drinks package) at KOI Abu Dhabi, The Collection at The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort, Abu Dhabi
- Sushi Night at Cho Gao, Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi
- Three-course dinner with soft drinks at Li Beirut, Jumeirah at Etihad Towers
- Three-course dinner plus glass of grape at Tori No Su, Jumeirah at Etihad Towers
- Three-course lunch with a glass of hops at BiCE, Jumeirah at Etihad Towers
- Three-course set menu at Pachaylen, Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa by Anantara
- Unlimited Sushi Night at SushiSan, Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi