Choosing Abu Dhabi's official best restaurants was always going to be a tough task.
We spent all year checking out the capital's best venues (a hard job, but someone has got to do it) so we could crown the absolute best fairly and impartially.
It was all leading to one night - the Time Out Abu Dhabi Restaurant Awards 2018.
We handed out 22 different awards across a number of categories, from Best Italian and Best Chinese to Best Café and Best Breakfast.
Then there are the final two, as well. All eyes were on our awards for Best Newcomer and Best Restaurant.
Some of our winners tasted the winning feeling for the first time, while others (we're looking at you, Zuma) are seasoned veterans when it comes to being top of the pile.
Here's the list of all the winners from this year's Time Out Abu Dhabi Restaurant Awards, and you can check out our gallery of these great eateries here.
1. Americas COYA, The Galleria, Al Maryah Island
2. Asian Cho Gao Marina Walk, InterContinental Abu Dhabi
3. Chinese Hakkasan, Emirates Palace
4. European La Petite Maison, The Galleria
5. Indian Tamba, The Hub, The Mall at World Trade Center
6. Italian Villa Toscana, The St. Regis Abu Dhabi
7. Japanese Zuma, Al Maryah Island
8. MENA Li Beirut, Jumeirah at Etihad Towers
9. Afternoon Tea Observation Deck at 300, Jumeirah at Etihad Towers
10. Bar Food Stars ’N’ Bars, Yas Marina
11. Breakfast Raw by Nolu’s, Al Seef Village
12. Budget Bonna Annee, Al Zahiya
13. Café Joud Café, Al Bateen
14. Fine Dining Brunch Zuma, Al Maryah Island
15. International Brunch Oléa, The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort, Abu Dhabi
16. Outdoor Restaurant BBQ Al Qasr, Emirates Palace
17. Pub Food PJ O’Reilly’s, Le Royal Méridien Abu Dhabi
18. Romantic Buddha-Bar Beach, The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort, Abu Dhabi
19. Seafood Catch, Nation Riviera
20. Steakhouse JW Steakhouse, Marriott Hotel Downtown, Abu Dhabi
21. Newcomer Verso, Grand Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel & Residences Emirates Pearl
22. Restaurant of the Year Zuma, Al Maryah Island