- Picture 1 of 2
This Thai-style seafood venue has many highs. It’s so close to the sea that you can almost taste the salt in the air. Aesthetically, the restaurant stuns with a vine-clad archway trailing to a beachside al fresco area, complete with palm trees wrapped in fairy lights and the electric blue Jumeirah Etihad Towers looming above. There is a kaleidoscope of fresh seafood to choose from, but no menu. Instead, fish and vegetables are hand selected from an extremely varied market-style display and charged by weight. However, some of the more adventurous choices can be hit and miss.
Time Out Abu Dhabi,
- Previous reviews
- 25 April,2017- reviewed by Time Out Abu Dhabi staff
- 12 May,2015- reviewed by Time Out Abu Dhabi staff
- 07 October,2014- reviewed by Time Out Abu Dhabi staff
- 01 November,2012- reviewed by Time Out staff
- 11 May,2011- reviewed by Time Out Abu Dhabi staff
- 17 January,2011- reviewed by Time Out Abu Dhabi staff
- 22 December,2009- reviewed by Time Out Abu Dhabi staff
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.