Caviar and high tea at the city’s fanciest address 2 Reviews
- Picture 1 of 2
Set in the lobby of the Emirates Palace, this café cleverly manages to be lots of things to lots of people. Tourists that want to sit and gaze at the gilded décor and do a little people watching without spending a fortune can grab a gold-leaf topped cappuccino for just Dhs50. If you want to make an occasion of it, Le Café offers a high tea, with trays of posh sandwiches (not a crust in sight) cakes and pastries with some exotic tea blends and fruit juices. And anyone who really wants to push the boat out can order a little treat from their caviar menu (needless to say the prices are jaw-dropping). A patisserie to the side of the café does a mouthwatering line in cakes and biscuits either for enjoying in or taking away. Check out their range of special occasion cakes while you’re there – iced to look like designer handbags, jewellery boxes and more, they’re really impressive.
Time Out Abu Dhabi,
- Previous reviews
- 05 January,2016- reviewed by Time Out Abu Dhabi staff
- 20 January,2015- reviewed by Time Out Abu Dhabi staff
- 26 February,2013- reviewed by Time Out Abu Dhabi staff
- 01 November,2012- reviewed by Time Out staff
- 28 February,2012- reviewed by Time Out Abu Dhabi staff
- 01 November,2011- reviewed by Time Out Abu Dhabi staff
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.