Warm and inviting Italian restaurant on Yas Island 3 Reviews
- Picture 1 of 2
One of the least sterile restaurants in The Yas Hotel’s collection, Amici manages to draw quite a crowd on most nights. The open kitchen, friendly service and warm atmosphere clearly keep the punters coming back in spite of the fact that the pricey Italian food is just so-so – although it must be said, the fish dishes are really outstanding. A predictable spread of Italian pizzas, pastas, risottos, fish and meat main courses are all on offer and are presented with a certain rustic flair and creativity – think pumpkin puree brought to the table in a cast iron pot and you’re on the right track. Desserts are rich and indulgent although they lack any sort of finesse. Expect bowls of cream dressed up with fruit, chocolate and sponge, and you won’t be disappointed. If this restaurant was downtown we’d say give it a miss but as your dining options on Yas Island are limited, this isn’t a bad place for dinner.
Time Out Abu Dhabi,
- Previous reviews
- 17 August,2016- reviewed by Time Out Abu Dhabi staff
- 07 June,2016- reviewed by Time Out Abu Dhabi staff
- 03 February,2015- reviewed by Time Out Abu Dhabi staff
- 24 December,2013- reviewed by Time Out Abu Dhabi staff
- 01 November,2012- reviewed by Time Out staff
- 18 October,2011- reviewed by Time Out Abu Dhabi staff
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.