Frankie’s Italian Restaurant & Bar
Seriously impressive Italian food in a charming setting 20 Reviews
- Picture 1 of 2
If what you’re after is impeccable service, classy Italian food and a warm and sophisticated atmosphere, Frankie’s is one of the few places you can rely on to deliver every time. It’s a collaborative enterprise between infamous jockey Frankie Dettori and renowned chef Marco Pierre White, and the result is sensational, homely Italian food served up in the kind of portions that your mum might make you eat if she hadn’t seen you for a few weeks. Every detail of a meal here shows loving care and attention from the fresh warm bread at the start of the meal to the creamy desserts at the end of it – you’ll leave absolutely stuffed. The service is head and shoulders above most other restaurants in the capital too, with confident and warm staff making you feel thoroughly welcome. It’s certainly pricier than many of its competitors but for a special occasion it’s definitely worth paying extra for.
Time Out Abu Dhabi,
- Previous reviews
- 28 February,2017- reviewed by Time Out Abu Dhabi staff
- 17 August,2016- reviewed by Time Out Abu Dhabi staff
- 09 February,2016- reviewed by Time Out Abu Dhabi staff
- 01 September,2015- reviewed by Time Out Abu Dhabi staff
- 04 August,2014- reviewed by Time Out Abu Dhabi staff
- 06 November,2012- reviewed by Time Out Abu Dhabi staff
- 01 November,2012- reviewed by Time Out staff
- 17 July,2012- reviewed by Time Out Abu Dhabi staff
- 06 October,2010- reviewed by Time Out Abu Dhabi staff
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.