- Picture 1 of 2
One of three Belgian Cafés in the capital, the outlet at InterContinental Abu Dhabi is the original and probably still the most popular. The plain wooden interiors inside aren’t going to thrill you, but when the weather is good the outdoor terrace next to the marina is a great spot for drinks and food. The moules frites are the best dish on the menu, with more than half a dozen sauces to choose between, while the traditionally British fish and chips are one of the best examples of this meal in the city. Each item on the food menu comes with a hops suggestion, which is just as well as this is an area where Belgian Café excels. Make sure you try the desserts as well; the Belgian waffle is tops.
Time Out Abu Dhabi,
- Previous reviews
- 03 January,2017- reviewed by Time Out Abu Dhabi staff
- 15 August,2016- reviewed by Time Out Abu Dhabi staff
- 01 November,2012- reviewed by Time Out staff
- 02 October,2012- reviewed by Time Out Abu Dhabi staff
- 05 May,2011- reviewed by Time Out Abu Dhabi staff
- 03 May,2011- reviewed by Time Out Abu Dhabi staff
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.