Award-winning Italian restaurant in the Hilton hotel 13 Reviews
- Picture 1 of 2
From Time Out Abu Dhabi Eating Out 2010
Real Italian chefs working with classic Italian ingredients: it’s a simple recipe that Bice serves extremely well. This nicely positioned restaurant (the views from the plate glass windows are superb) has been at the top of the local Italian dining scene for some time, and it’s not hard to see why. From start to finish, Bice delivers a good meal. Even the initial bread basket is worth applauding – their focaccia alone could win awards. The starters are fruity, oozing class with every mouthful, and their mains are bold and plentiful (if occasionally a little heavy set).
Best of all, of course, is the desserts – it’s quite easy to go wrong with tiramisu; Bice does it just right. If you’ve the time, an espresso will see help as a pick-me-up to get you moving again. If anything, the food is a little costly. We recommend taking your colleagues out for a business lunch and letting the accounting department deal with the aftermath.By Time Out Abu Dhabi staff
Time Out Abu Dhabi,
- Previous reviews
- 17 August,2016- reviewed by Time Out Abu Dhabi staff
- 22 September,2015- reviewed by Time Out Abu Dhabi staff
- 23 September,2014- reviewed by Time Out Abu Dhabi staff
- 19 November,2013- reviewed by Time Out Abu Dhabi staff
- 01 November,2012- reviewed by Time Out staff
- 11 May,2011- reviewed by Time Out Abu Dhabi staff
- 15 December,2010- reviewed by Time Out Abu Dhabi staff
- 01 January,2009- reviewed by Time Out Abu Dhabi staff
Time Out reviews restaurants anonymously and pays for meals. Of course, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or independence of user reviews.