Al Ain Classics Festival presents Concert No. 15: Symphonic Masterworks at Al Jahili - From The New World
Fri Mar 05
Orchestra: Mahler Chamber Orchestra
Conductor: Daniel Harding
Soloist: Fazil Say, piano
Programme: Leonard Bernstein Overture “Candide”, George Gershwin Rhapsody in blue, Antonin Dvorak New World Symphony.
- Name: Abu Dhabi Classics
- Travel: Al Jahili Fort, Al Ain
- Entry Charges: Dhs650 - Category 1, Dhs450 - Category 2, Dhs250 - Category 3, Dhs30 - only available for children or students with student ID, 6+
- Opening hours: 8pm
Is this your establishment? Want to update any details? Please send your updates here.
Most viewed galleries
- Barfly: First birthday party – pictures
- Iris Yas Island: Volkan Uça live – pictures
- Le Meridien Abu Dhabi: Goa Day party – pictures
Our favourite features
Budget Abu Dhabi guide Things to do in Abu Dhabi for Dhs10 or less
Best beaches in Abu Dhabi Time Out goes in search of the best beaches in Abu Dhabi
Best pizza in Abu Dhabi 15 of the best pizzas in Abu Dhabi. Black truffle with fontina cheese an...
Best tailors in Abu Dhabi Get kitted out for anything at some of Abu Dhabi’s best tailors
Best things to do on Yas Island From theme parks to club nights, golf to shopping and much more
Best things to eat in Hamdan Street Dining options in Abu Dhabi's Hamdan Bin Mohammed Street
Best sushi in Abu Dhabi 17 sushi spots in Abu Dhabi and their signature dishes