Terms & Conditions of Membership of Time Out Abu Dhabi Deals (The Scheme)Membership of the Time Out Abu Dhabi Deals Scheme is offered under the following Terms & Conditions:
1. Time Out agrees to promote the member's outlet on timeoutabudhabi.com/deals.
2. Time Out agrees to promote the scheme in Time Out Abu Dhabi Weekly Magazine.
3. Time Out agrees to send an electronic newsletter to its database on a daily basis promoting the offers.
4. Time Out agrees to promote membership discounts through official selected Time Out social media.
5. Time Out agrees to have onsite banners promoting Deal of the Day.
6. Once an offer is launched, no changes are permitted.
7. From time to time, Time Out as a promotional measure for the project, may visit participating outlets as a ‘secret shopper’ to test the customer experience of the scheme.
8. Either Time Out, or the outlet may withdraw from this agreement by giving the other fourteen (14) days written notice of its intention to do so.
9. The Member agrees to offer the discounts stated in the Letter of Acceptance in good faith and observe User Terms and Conditions related to the offer.
10. If any dispute arises with a Abu Dhabi Deals customer over the use of the discount, the Member agrees to act reasonably.
11. Each Party hereby indemnifies and holds harmless the other Party, which shall include its affiliates, officers, agents and representatives, from and against any and all claims, actions, suits, costs, liabilities, judgements, obligations, losses, penalties, expenses or damages (including without limitation lawyers' fees and expenses) of whatsoever kind and nature imposed on the other Party by a Third Party arising out of or relating to these Terms & Conditions and the Letter of Acceptance.
12. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Terms & Conditions or the Letter of Acceptance, in no event shall either party be liable to the other for consequential or indirect losses, including, but not limited to, damages resulting from the loss of profits or goodwill, whether or not a party has been advised or is aware of the possibility of such damages.
13. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Terms & Conditions or the Letter of Acceptance, nothing herein or in the Letter of Acceptance shall make either party liable to the other for any amount greater than United Arab Emirates Dirhams One Hundred Thousand (AED100,000) in the aggregate.
14. Time Out reserves the right to approve the outlets participating in the Scheme and shall have the right to cancel the membership without prejudice of any participating outlet with immediate effect.
15. The Participating Outlet agrees to have the necessary permissions and approvals in place to run offers and promotions as detailed in the Agreement Letter executed with ITP.
16. These Terms & Conditions and the Letter of Acceptance do not create any joint venture, partnership or agency relationship between Time Out, its associates and affiliates, and the Member.
17. These Terms & Conditions and any Agreement of which they form a part shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Abu Dhabi and the applicable federal laws of the United Arab Emirates. The English language text shall prevail over all translations of these Terms & Conditions.